TechSpot

ßeetlejuice is on board

By ßeetlejuice
Apr 27, 2005
  1. Hi everyone,

I'm a 35yr old belgian.
    I first started out with PC's at the age of 8-9 on Commodore's 64, climbing through the evolution of PC's as the market went on.
    Due to several reasons I skipped interest and spending time at the end of the P1gen but picked up again, an old love never dies ;) , at the end of P3.
    Currently running an AMD Athlon XP 3000+ on a gigabyte board, more info in profile, I made everything viewable.
    Hope to find answers to my questions as well as I will try to help where-ever I can how-ever I can, based on my knowledge and experience.
    I'm a quite straight forward guy who sees no reason into lying nor giving someone false information, at the end, it will turn against you anyway.
    I do am a bit critical, sometimes sarcastic, and black humor with the tiny white dot in the middle (1 pixel refdot :D ) is one of my trademarks.
    Therefor I'm a huge fan of british humor.
    Hope to see all you guys around the board somewhere and as time passes by I'll get to know you better as well as you'll be getting to know me.
    Also hope this will become a very pleasant journey for all.
    Greetz,
    ßeetlejuice

2. swker98

swker98 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,077

hi, welcome to techspot, i hope you enjoy ur stay here

3. isatippy

isatippy TS Rookie Posts: 497

Hello and Welcome

4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave: