000000c2 Errors, W32Time, System Control Manager errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noam

Hi.

I'd like some help with gettings some fixes for these errors I've been getting lately. I'm getting lots of random restarts.
Now, I'll tell you right on that I still haven't done any MemTest checks, but that's only because I'm almost certain this is caused by some application. I made a few new installations recently, like new Anti-Virus for example, and I remember my last errors were linked to my firewall. So, I'm really not sure what it is exactly.

I've gotten Win32Time errors, but the most frequent ones are System Control Manager (7026) errors and System Error 1003 (category 102). (I'm running XP Pro, by the way.)
So far, after lots of Googling, I think the only thing I really know for sure is that this is some kind of driver error.

Here are some of my most recent minidumps.
In fact, my 1003 errors told me to check my 1001 info events, and those directed me to my minidumps. Problem there is that I don't really know what to look for in MiniDumps. :p

Thank you very much to anyone willing to help me. I really appreciate it.

Attachments:
pass: techspot

All the crashes are caused by Zonealarm. It's a known issue with it crashing with bugcheck C2. The solution is to try a different firewall.

BugCheck C2, {7, cd4, 2060001, 88e116a0}
Probably caused by : vsdatant.sys ( vsdatant+450c1 )

Hi, peterdiva, I don't know if you remember but you helped me last time, too. Thank you for the quick reply.

Again the firewall. :( Last time it was Comodo, now it's ZoneAlarm.

Where do I turn now? It's a real pain having to configure all of my settings over again each time.

Thanks again, peterdiva, I really really appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back