Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huckabee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romney

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • McCain

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
I can't vote, of course, but at this stage I would definately vote for Obama. I am not Democrat nor Republican, but much more of an Independent. I go for the one I think will do best/has best balance.

I believe Obama will be the best. I very much dislike Clinton (no, not because she's a woman,) and I think Obama is best. I do dislike the fact that the reason kids like him is because he is black. I hate to say it, but the majority of the people who voted at my HS's mock election did it because he's black. Sucks....Bigtime....

Looks as obama and clinton are just about tied as the national polls are rolling in. Suprising, i haven't met very many clinton fans.

Well, I started as a Clinton fan, and I will admit that was because she was a woman... But then I was forced to go to a speech Obama made, and somehow (even though I wasn't paying much attention) I changed my mind and voted Obama tonight. The man has style.

i would love to see a female or an african-american president.

but im just not sure the right canadates are on the list this go around.

perhaps we just need a female african-american next time around and we kill 2 birds with one stone.

clinton really should not even be on that list, she cant represent the average american imo.

she lets her hubby cheat on her, what kind of role model is that? the only reason she sticks with him is to help out her own cause, not for love.

about obama, i just dont know anything about him (before this election ticket got started). how many of you outside of his state knew his name before this ticket.

mcCain is a weasle, he sits in the wrong party to begin with.

paul and huckster sound good on the radio, but i just dont know if they are puppets or what.

and ive never heard of that last guy, romney, this is the first ive seen his name.

but my veiws of politics are radical kinda, i just think they are all criminals in suits when they are that high up. tossing money around (our money) to causes that mean nothing other than benifiting whatever they choose.

the way i see it, even when ppl run for the senate, why spend 5-20 million dollars for the ad's and such ,...... for a job that pays less than 200 grand a year? simple, lobby'ing money flows your way, illegal campain monies that you never hear about, ect ect.

im amazed our country runs as well as it does today. driven by big buisness and greed.

hope i didnt offend anyone by these comments.

Back