0x00000024: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

I am having issues with my laptop. I power it on, and I eventually receive the BSOD with the stop error shown above. I cannot get it to start up in any mode. I have been trying to research for help for days and haven't found anything that will help me. Everyone keeps saying to disable antivirus, check the hard drive, defrag, etc... But how am I supposed to do anything at all on it if I can't get it to start up? I can't access any of the settings or anything. And no one mentions what to do if you can't get into it at all. I also read about this CHKDSK and FDSK, or something like that, but again, I can't do anything on it. I also don't have a cd drive on it. I have a couple USB ports, but no flash sticks to put in there. I have it hooked up to the network through the ethernet cable because I was originally trying to just wipe it and install xp on it again through the ethernet, but I'm having trouble understanding how to do that too. I started trying to figure out how to fix this BSOD because I thought it might be easier to do than reinstalling the OS since I can't get good answers on how to do that over the ethernet. If anyone can tell me how to fix this BSOD without being able to do it from the laptop, like maybe I could access it from this other computer over the network? Is that possible? Or if anyone can tell me how to install a new copy of XP over the network, and tell me if that would fix it or work, I would appreciate that too. I don't know which way is my best option, or how to do either. Thank you.

The hard drive needs to be replaced. Take the laptop to a repair person and have them attempt to fix it for you

Back