0x00000050 in event log and PC reboots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

my PC is just driving me crazy and I hope that someone could help me...

my Windows 2000 started to reboots by its own so I re-installed the OS (formatted the Pc and installed Win2k again)

after installing the Os I also re-seated any hardwares that I could...

30 min ago the PC got rebooted again...

I have attached the dmp file... could someone please help me out with this issue...

Thanks a lot guys....

You might have a failing hard drive. Since you recently formatted successfully try testing or swapping memory first

I did swap the memory after re-seating but that didn't help... is there a way for you to read the dmp file?

or could you please let me know how can I read the dmp file?

Thanks

hmmmm.

I looked up your stop error code and it appears to be a conflict between Windows and a display driver... Try uninstalling any display drivers you have installed and acquire new ones if possible.

hi Cerberus,

I removed the video card driver today.. but before I do it the PC crashed 3 times... I have attached the dmp files... in the even log I see different error messages.. it might be something else...

could you please take a look at this for me... thanks a lot

Minidumps are always up for different interpretations... I see memory corruption and NTFS.sys in these, and aso in the older minidumps. It's not difficult to update your video drivers, but also be prepared to test your memory and lastly check your hard drive for errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back