0x0000007f (0x000000d, 0x000000, 0x000000, 0x00000000!) Please read and help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I get this blue screen message only when playing some games. (manhunt 2, battleforge, savage 2, transformers)... I thought it was my cpu being set with extra mhz. but it's not. Then it thought it was my cpu overheating as my temp was 55-65C playing games. I open my case, clean my system and now im getting very low temp on cpu. like 40-50C) I checked my ram, havn't changed my video card. No problems with my video card on other games. like (gta vice city, ddo unlimited, guild wars, even wow. (and many more free game downloads).

I tested my ram, searched my error code so many times on google.

I am running windows XP PRO. My specs are very low. my computer is not a gaming beast.

I played transformers today for about 5 mins then get this screen.. I know... why would i wanna play transformers? ahha..

The point is .. The game runs perfect, all of a sudden this message comes up and my computer shuts down to prevent damage.

Now im gonna tell you my specs, don't talk trash on them and say thats why.

I'm thinking it's some kind of registry/virus/spyware error. (I did tweak the registry a little trying to improve performance) But the game I did that for works great! (Ddo unlimited) ...............

I guess im going to have to reformat unless someone has any clue to why i get this blue screen. 0x0000007f 0x0000000d, 0x0000000, 0x0000000, 0x00000000

My computer is AMD athlon 1800+ (1.53ghz) 512mb ram( =( ) Nvidia Geforce 6200 .

I have not added anything new since my last reformat. I don't think i should be getting this screen.

Please tell me some software I can use or what i might need to install to fix this. I have all windows updates and all my drivers are updated.

Sorry I fail english Class! don't HATE just HELP!!!

Also I would like to say it might be a service from microsoft i disabled. If you could tell me which one that would be great.

Also Also, my cpu temp is like 30-40C now! I know it's not my cpu. maybe it's something i need to uninstall? C++ redistruibluei or netframwork?3.0? microsoft windows??! h e l p

0x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
One of three types of problems occurred in kernel-mode: (1) Hardware failures. (2) Software problems. (3) A bound trap (i.e., a condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept). Hardware failures are the most common cause and, of these, memory hardware failures are the most common.

Have you attempted to update your video card drivers? When we see problems such as yours occuring only in certain games this is usually the first thing that comes to mind.

I suggest doing the following...

1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions) to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper. If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

* Get back to us with the results.

That didn't work.

I did most of what you said. I only used driver sweeper. lost all my drivers, downloaded the nividia drivers. But it kept all my graphics settings when i reinstalled them and the same BSOD is coming up.

I'm just gonna reformat later and see if that works. Gonna build a new gaming computer soon anyway..

I was just hoping someone would know exactly what my problem is.

This pc runs great . Maybe it's just because those games requirements are too high and they just won't let me play them.

Any other ideas would be great as I'm not gonna reformat too soon. (a couple weeks)

So if anyone knows something to try please tell me.

I think maybe it could be my sound card (on board junk)?? or my mouse and keyboard? or my gamepad? it's really annoying i tell you what.

Oh well, thanks for your help anyway. I will try to uninstall my drivers fully more soon and post back here the results. But I did uninstall them. swept them. HAD to go into safe mode after getting a diff BSOD. drivers were gone. booted back in normal mode, download drivers, installed. same graphcis options in the Nvidia control panel (my settings)

Maybe if I restore the global settings it might work (i think i tried this) .. I have no idea, just trying to give everyone information about my problem so you/they can help me maybe...

My computer was SO dirty, I can't believe it didn't FRY.... All I know about computers tells me it's not my hardware. I play many games perfect. Just a few that run perfect and suddenly shut down with this BSOD. 0x000007f etc.. D.........

I'm thinking it's a registry problem really or a microsoft service i need to reenable. If you know any registry software that can actually restore my microsoft windows xp registry, would love to try that. Thank you.

Added: Also when i lower my cpu to 100mhz it lets me a play those games a few mins longer then shuts down still. The only game I played when my computer shut down and needed to have only 100mhz settings on the cpu was stubbs the zombie. And it didn't give me the BSOD. It just restarted and said nothing, so i knew that was the problem.

I don't think it's my keyboard and mouse . I tried to play these games in safe mode and they did the same thing. it's weird.

IMPORTANT:::!!:: Could someone tell me how to disable the autoshut down. I would rather play the game until my computer breaks then get that very annoying blue screen. (then build another pc) . Thanks!

How to find your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

* Also, the unwritten rule with XP is 2 gigs if you are going to game

alright everyone sorry. I fixed it i believe. After cleaning out my pc of all the dust and getting 30-45C temp on my cpu instead of 45-60C. I forgot to change it to 100mhz instead of 133mhz and try the game.

I changed it to 100 (auto) and i can play the game. (only played transformers for about 40 mins. But thats better then 5. It did not crash and I don't think it is going to.

Just one of those games that need lower CPU... still runs perfect.

Thank you. Now im going to try those other games like Manhunt 2!

Blue Screen because of Virus

Hi,

My windows XP won't start. I shutted down the computer after I install new Antivirus yesterday, today when I started it it will run till the windows boot screen, when the bar reaches the end the screen will stay black and nothings happens

I tried to boot in safe mode but after loading the drivers it just stays there as well and wont go on with the boot.

I wanted to repair the system with the Windows XP CD-ROM but I'm not given the option to repair. After it starts all the devices needed, i'm presented with the partitions I have on my PC to choose in which to install windows, if I pick one I can format and install or just install.

Is there a way to run a repair or a scandisk to try and solve the problem without re instaling windows?

Really appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance
Windows XP

Why are you posting on this thread? lol...

Anyway.. everyone that did not fix my problem. i was wrong.. ahah manhunt 2 don't work and transformers crashes when im playing as Blackout real quick.....

I don't understand and can't send you my minidump files cause there are none in that folder and don't know how to find them. I think i disabled them. (don't know how to turn them back on)

Im not going to reformat now.. im going to fix this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back