0xc000000f, Windows failed to load because the NLS data is missing, or corrupt.

Hi,

My bro was just browsing facebook when suddenly my laptop died then while rebooting, I got this error.

Windows Error Recovery

Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix this problem:
1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings, and then click "Next."
3. Click "Repair your computer."

If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.

Info: Windows failed to load because the NLS data is missing, or corrupt.

I cannot even start windows in Safe Mode, or any other boot options. I tried using my system recovery disk that I've burned from Windows 7 Starter (I'm using Windows 7 Pro, but does that count?) here is the error message:

"This version of System Recovery Options is not compatible with the version of windows you are trying to repair. Try using a recovery disc that is compatible with this version of windows."

Tried also using sfc /scannow

Keeps giving me a message about a system scan is in process wait for it and restart over and over again..... And Windows memory diagnostic doesn't seem to help either..

U need start up repair u need a recovery cd not windows cd what make model is your laptop some come with built in ones try tapping f8 at start up it might give u options

Back