TechSpot

1 click wrote over my drivers in windows

By ronolive
Mar 4, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrote to 1 click to make sure the S/w would operate with Any Dvd dvd decoder. They said it would work well so i d/l the trial version. At the time it appeared that 1click was not recognizing anydvd. after consulting people who know much more than i it became clear that 1 click overwrote the drivers in windows. this made my NTI s/w unable to turn on the laser in my drive, although it appeared all was well until the dvd was examined. Funny how the support from 1 click dried up about this time. Can anyone suggest a way to fix this that won't cost me a lot of money. The only thing I have come up with so far is to go with Nero which ,I've been told, has its own drivers and does not use the win drivers. Is Nero 7 relatively bug free? THe NTI had its problems at least in the gold version that came with my dvd drive. Thanks in advance...Please bear in mind that I don't know a lot and that includes jargon...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.