1 Diablo +4 PC = Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

novkhan

Goodday!

I have a small lan at home! ( 3PC + 1 Laptop )

Inviting some friends over this weekend so i decided to install some Lan game to entertain them!

They ask for "Diablo 2" so i am going to buy it later , but some of them told me that if i want to install it on all the 4 PC, i have to but all 4 sets of "Diablo 2".

Is that true?

i Dont really wish to buy that 4 sets of Diablo 2, cause i am really tight on budget?

Hmm.. Is there any other alternative to solve this Diablo2 Problem!

Thankyou.

i don't know about diablo 2 but most games like battlefield 1942, medal of honor, call to duty, rainbow six three, and many other only require that the disk be put in on start up. i have played lan with six computers and all we did was start it up on each computer and then go to multiplayer. some games require u to put the disk back in to load the next level but it was still playable. six computers and one disc.

Originally posted by SmAsHeR
i don't know about diablo 2 but most games like battlefield 1942, medal of honor, call to duty, rainbow six three, and many other only require that the disk be put in on start up. i have played lan with six computers and all we did was start it up on each computer and then go to multiplayer. some games require u to put the disk back in to load the next level but it was still playable. six computers and one disc.

Thanks
What abt the CD KEY issue.
Heard from friends that if the CD key is similiar, Multiplayer wont work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back