1000 Posts!

T

tifc8lraz

I know I just posted something about becoming a techspot addict, but I thought that post #1000 was important also. Hmm...[looks at list of techspot moderators]...someday...someday :unch:

WoW

I was happy when i hit 300 posts today :D and i have been here 3 years lol.

Well anyway man congrats.....Maybe one day you will be pulling in the big bucks like Julio :)

Jeez, we've been here about the same length of time and you've got almost double the posts on me. Of course I do have children so they occupy more of my time than computers.

Congrats on 1 grand!

nickslick74 said:
Jeez, we've been here about the same length of time and you've got almost double the posts on me. Of course I do have children so they occupy more of my time than computers.

Congrats on 1 grand!

Thanks! Before you know it, I'll be hitting 2 :haha:

Congrats man!:) It wasnt all that long ago i was celebrating 1000 posts and look what ive goten up to now!! ( i probably asked waaaaay too many dumb questions lol)

Yeah, pretty tough to ask dumb questions! I like to encourage people to ask questions no matter what, otherwise how would anyone learn anything?

Merry Christmas!

Er, it was a joke:D

I have asked less than 20 questions at a rough guess!!

And Howard, you are being too kind!! Im pretty sure ive asked some dumb ones!!:)

[edit]
Helping dumb people has put my post count up a bit!:) Howard will understand that one!!

rik said:
Helping dumb people has put my post count up a bit!:) Howard will understand that one!!

I'm pretty sure that has added up a few in my post count too :haha: !

Back