1000008e

Status
Not open for further replies.

dellmania

hello i have a problem with my computer, the computer restarts after a blue screen, i receive this message, i have a mini dump, can someone read this minidump and tell me what to do.

Thanks

Foutcode; 1000008e, parameter1: c0000005, parameter2: f7afaae2, parameter3: aea10b78, parameter4: 00000000

There was no minidump attached to your post, but you did give the error code 0x8E which is important. These errors are almost always caused by hardware and are particularly indicative of corrupted memory.

So, run Memtest on your RAM for a minimum of 7 Passes; there are 8 individual tests per Pass. Thus, this takes a long time but well worth it.

See link: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html

* Get back to us with your results. Any errrors and you have corrupted memory.

hello what do you mean by "What scanner are you using "

and can you update the drivers?

which drivers must i update?

thanks

usbscan.sys has to do with USB connections. Do you have a printer that has scanner abilities? Also, check out the link I posted in my previous resoponse.

yes i have a hp clj cm 2320 scan, i do not use this on the work, i happens also on the work, but the icon of the printer is always there (my computer, scanner)

Go to HP's website, search for your particular model and update their latest drivers for your printer. By doing so does this stop the BSODs?

on the work i use an acer dockingstation, sometimes a usb connection from the dockingstation deconnect, i connect it back then i can use the mouse again

on the work i use an acer dockingstation, sometimes a usb connection from the dockingstation deconnect, i connect it back then i can use the mouse again

Then that may be your culprit right there. When you say disconnect are your saying via software that for some reason it suddenly disconnects for no reason? Or that it actually disconnects by the cord pulling out and you have to manually reconnect it to the USB port?

yes disconnects for no reason, but i had the blue screen and the restart also at home. At home i have no dockingstation , but the printer is here, i can print via IP

Yes, Acer does have docking station drivers. Google your model and see what Acer has for updated drivers.

i have the ez dock II dockingstation for travelmate 6460, i don't find drivers for this dockingstation
the help here on the website is from a high quality, thanks for the support!

i have the blue screen again, so no dockingstation, are hp printer, i am not connected to the network

i have the minilog and a sysdata.xml

the minilog is posted, the sysdata i don't find this,

my battery was empty, so the computer turns on sleep mode, i give the computer power and try to start the computer, i receive this message

0x0000008E (0xc000005, 0xf7afaae2; 0xae703b78, 0x00000000)

usbscan.sys - adress F7AFAAE2 base at F7AF8000, datestamp 480254ce

i think it has something to do with the sleepmode of my computer, i receive this message when i try to wake the computer again

thanks

Same 0x8E error and same driver.

Usbscan.sys will be part of the USB (controller) drivers. Find your motherboard on your manufacturers website and download any updates for the USB controller drivers will be found with the chipset/motherboard drivers.

Many people experience the same issue you have with the usbscan.sys and going from hibernate to awake mode.

is this the driver you mean by usb controllers?

This utility installs INF files that inform the operating system how to properly configure the chipset for specific functionality such as USB and AGP.

via a intel tool i receive this information:

Detected Chipset:
Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GMS/940GML Express Chipsets or Intel(R) 945GT Express Chipset

Chipset Components

Memory Controller:
82945GM/GMS/82940GML or 82945GT

I/O Controller:
Intel(R) 82801GBM I/O controller hub (ICH7M)

Integrated Graphics:
Not Detected or Disabled

Is that from your motherboard's website? Is it for your particular motherboard? What is the make and model of your board?

via an INTEL tool, the tool recognize this board, how can i define the make and model of my intel board?

Was your system a custom built or did you buy it pre-built such as a Dell or an HP? If the latter then go to their website, find your particular model and download their latest drivers for your system.

i see drivers for bluetooth device, fingerprint,VGA, .... need i install all the drivers for all the components?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back