10001 arrows on sims!!

By Wannabeloved85
Dec 26, 2005
  1. Hi,
    After doin research on sims |(after purchasing it) i found you cant play this game on a laptop, but i also found that its not impossible! Everytime i go to play, i just get loadsa arrows(cursers) when i move my curser! obviously impossible to play the game!
    I searched and found you have to update graphic card??!!! errrr what?! lol So off i went to intel and downloaded what i thought was a update?! i dunno lol but anyway, theres no differnace!
    I love my sims, its the only thing that keeps me occupied from my anxiety and panic attacks. Any help?! please lol!
    Becci x
  2. Wannabeloved85

Wannabeloved85 TS Rookie Topic Starter

please!! help!! im dying here!
  3. 0blivious

0blivious TS Rookie Posts: 34

perhaps you downloaded the wrong update. try running cpu-z (google that) a program that tells you the system specs and then find a update that is for your graphics card
  4. Wannabeloved85

i got that one like that but i cant find all details lol ill try that though, thnk
  5. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

Do you have pointed trails enabled in mouse settings?

Also, which Sims is this, and which Windows are you using?
  6. Wannabeloved85

thanks for your reply, i just checked my settings and the pointer trails was on. im on windows xp. Il give it ago again. thankyou!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.