TechSpot

2 newsletters

By me(who else?)
Apr 15, 2004
Post New Reply
  1. Did anybody else get 2 newsletters from Julio? I'm just curious, as it's never happened to me before. Could just be a mistake...

2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,704   +397

I got 2 on the last one, but the one that was just recently sent I just got 1.

3. me(who else?)

me(who else?) TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 387

I got 2 of the very last newsletter, but Julio probably just made a small mistake with sending the letters.

4. Per Hansson

Per Hansson TS Server Guru Posts: 1,929   +186

I only got one to my Yahoo and one to my Techspot account...

(Though Yahoo lists it as SPAM..)

5. me(who else?)

I'm beginning to get two emails for responses to threads as well. And yes, I only have 1 address. Am I in the system twice or something?

6. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,343   +6

I've only gotten one each time.

7. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

I haven't gotten one, maybe you got mine too.

8. me(who else?)

I've stopped getting 2 messages. I don't know what someone did , but it worked. :grinthumb

9. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,704   +397

I got 2 on the last one, one was flagged as SPAM the other came through no problem.

10. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

How often am I supposed to get them? I haven't gotten a single one.

11. me(who else?)

There's no set schedule, Mict., but I get one about once a month or so. Julio had said something about sending one regularly, but I can't remeber.

12. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Yes, Julio would like to do them weekly, but as it is going he gets to them when he has some free time. So they aren't on a set schedule yet...

13. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 7,058   +645

I'm sending one every week right now, hope to keep that up & I believe there should be no problem the way things have been going around lately.

If you are not receiving your newsletter, you should try verifying your subscription (check you mail address in the registration box at the frontpage) and in the case you are indeed registered, try checking your spam filter settings as well.

14. Per Hansson

Per Hansson TS Server Guru Posts: 1,929   +186

Currently we are blacklisted in the Blars-BL so if you use that you wont get our newletters....