By thmandan22
May 16, 2005
  1. satchmo

satchmo TS Rookie Posts: 83

Sold out

It's sold out already. Too late for me. :(

2. thmandan22

thmandan22 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 59

Thats too bad. I got 2. 1 dollar a peice plus 5 each for shipping. 12 dollars total for 500gb how awsome. and neweggs doin it! wonder if they just wanna get rid of em or they are mis-|)riced, my guess is on the latter.

3. Vigilante

Vigilante TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,666

Darn I would have got one but I checked and I only have $.89 cents. Maybe next time :)

4. thmandan22

I'm confused. Paypal account? joke? maybe I shouldnt stay up this late anymore. Hmm. This little (near) freebee worked out well considering what just happened to my old HD. Ohh... I have to go.. have a nice day.

5. Vigilante

lol. No that would be a joke. At first I thought it was a newegg mistake. But they were out of stock when I checked. So none for me.

6. Finchy

Finchy TS Rookie Posts: 353

What is the difference between a PATA and SATA drives, also, what about the other types of drives ive seen mentioned, what are they meant to be?

7. Vigilante

The "P" and "S" stand for Parallel and Serial. Normally you don't say PATA, it's just IDE.

It has to do with how data is sent between the drive and the mobo.

8. thmandan22

Newegg sucks

Too bad I was wrong. Newegg decided to be jerks and VOID the shipment. That makes me angry. Companies need to take responsibility. IMO if your saving lots of money by having everything computerized than you shouldn't gove the short end to the customer when you get a little mix-up. I thought better of them. Seriously NewEgg, I'm disappointed.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.