TechSpot

2w Audio Devices At One Time

By daniel161
Feb 19, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone! This is getting complicated for me!

The Goal- To Have a WMP visulation work through a line-in input.

Heres what I have, 98se 64mb ram (I Know) and WMP 9. I have tried a plug in but it did not work, now I am trying to "stream" the audio to itself. I have broad Wave downloaded and installed and it somewhat works. BroadWave, for those of you that don't know what it is, it is a media streaming server from your line-in input. However, WMP says the device is in use. (Everything is on the same computer). BUT I do remember that their is a piece of software that lets more then one audio device be used at a time with out errors.

If anyone has heard of that program, a link would be very helpful! If you know of another way to get this done, I will try almost anything! (Re-installing Windows and formatting the C drive is NOT an option!)

Any other programs play WMP visulations?

WHY? Well I have a special visulation that does something very special that I need to get working. Thanks!

--Daniel L
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.