3 monitors, weird set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkedKube

So I got my new vga cards, and thinking of buying a 3rd Monitor. Was looking at a 30" samsung syncmaster. The height of the monitor is pretty close the the length of my current 22" lcd's. I want to put the 30" in the middle and the 22" on each side but swivel tilted to vertical position, as to give me one really big monitor. Anyone know if this is possible before I go ahead and shell out this money for the new monitor.

Yeah, borrow a 30" lcd, from who? Just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with 3 monitors or more.

It doesn't have to be 30", silly! Wasn't the question about whether you can have the middle monitor horizontal and the side ones pivoted? Screen size is totally irrelevant.

Guess I didnt think about that, it should still work nomatter what size, now my problems are looking for stand replacements that pivot, lol. mine just tilts danget.

Well, I am guessing it would work. I seen it on Attack of the Show once (lol) and my tv and my monitor are set up, and it shows another monitor for my integrated card, and I have a dvi output I could use to get 3 monitors. If my integrated would work with my 5200, I couls use 4. It IS possible, I have seen it done. (only once or twice, though)

Are you wanting to make it like one on top, and 2 on bottom to make one huge screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back