350th Post.. Flame away

Goalie

Yup.. this is officially my 350th post, qualifying me as a troll.

Been a while since we've seen a good CLEAN flamewar.. so have at me. :)

Flamewars get ugly real fast when post count is involved...

Anyway I got almost 10x as you :evil: :p

On the contrary I'm pretty proud of my low postcount compared to the time i've been around.
When I don't have anything smart to say, I shut up. (looks at some people around).

Originally posted by DigitAlex
When I don't have anything smart to say, I shut up. (looks at some people around).

Errrr....did you say something?

:stickout:

frominternet.jpg

.. this is a rather subdued flame-war isn't it?

..are we all getting polite and reserved in our old age?

350?? - I've seen Didou eat more ribs than that in one night!! ;)

Yeah, I've been using my wisdom in the few spots I can ...

Where is that wankah Didou anyway? He surely can't miss the opportunity to be bashing me.

350 though is about what I expect Sngx's consuming in beer tonight... maybe a few more. He'll take a break to fire off a reply bash, I'm sure, but not long.

milliliters? thats only about 1 beer man....

Nah, I can't drink that much anymore cause I have a job. I take my job a bit more seriously than I did college. College I get drunk and miss a class its not that big of a deal, I can make up for it at almost any time I want. Not so much in the real world :(, at least not until I'm working for myself in my own buisness :)

Anyway, back to Spliff's comment (btw welcome back dude, long time no see), yeh I think all the fuel for post count flame wars was burned up when we talked about removing them and then did remove them a while back. I'm glad to see them back though.

So there, someone with 3000+ posts is glad to see them back, surely someone with 72 posts and some idea that I get off on my superior post number can run away with that.

Originally posted by SNGX1275

So there, someone with 3000+ posts is glad to see them back, surely someone with 72 posts and some idea that I get off on my superior post number can run away with that.

Hmmmm, and SNGX1275 suspiciously falls "just" in that 3000+ post category. :p

threadhack.jpg

Yeh it doesn't really fit with this thread yet, but its my only cool thread pic thing that I have on my webspace.

Back