3d driver help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, i just registeres because i saw some posts here when i searched on google, and it looks like a pretty helpful forum. Basically, im trying to get World of Warcraft to work, and it might be my video drivers that arent up to Date. Heres the message that comes when i try to run it;"Your 3D accelerator card is not supported by World of Warcraft. Please install a 3D accelerator card with dual-TMU support." Also i checked the Nvidia site but that no help

I have A Nvidia Riva TNT

I am running Windows XP. Thank you

Your graphics card isn't supported by the game. That's what the message says. It's not about the driver but the actual card. It's too old and I believe it lacks the required transform and lighting. The minimum is a Geforce 2 and the recommended is a Geforce FX 5700 or better. You really need a better card.

Lotusblade, what's the rest of the system, I (or someone else) could be able to suggest you a new card. If you want the latest drivers for the TNT, download 71.74 in the nVidia archives.

andyman, what's your system specs?

Help

i am really having problems, i try to play WoW and that 3D accelerator and dual TMU thing comes up. ive been trying to find a driver for an AMD Duron and found didle squat. so what should i do. buy a new processor?

System Manufacturer: SiS
System Model: 730S
BIOS: Version 1.00
Processor: AMD Duron(tm) Processor, ~1.2GHz
Memory: 192MB RAM
Page File: 208MB used, 259MB available

AidansCrapCompi, your processor is OK, but what's your videocard?

andyman91, I see you solved your problem.

AidansCrapCompi, you could try the same thing : Remove WoW, remove DirectX, install DirectX 9.0c, re-install WoW.

i have WoW but ..................3d acceleration card ant etc. not work

i have WoW but ..................3d acceleration card ant etc. not work:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back