44.03 with gf4 ti-4200 problem?? or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanglera

when playing games i can notice white pixels (not any other color). in some areas more than other. i also get sometimes funny looking ingame-characters (battlefield 42) with spike-like graphical weirdness drawn out from there skin or body.....

i havent overclocked or anything..... just used simple tweaking tools like tweak xp and so on....that shouldnt be the problem should it?

i also recently installed extra fan so temp is around 27 degrees in area close to card.

it could be that i overheated the card from when ive forgotten to turn fan on once....but...i mean...it should handle that shouldnt it?

Im not sure its an driver issue because ive had the detonator driver for a looong time before this happened.
And Dx 9 issue? no.... same thing there.

Some games work better than other. but weird graphical lines often get drawn across ingame-landscapes. WEIRD
BUT compared to other stuff written (about weird cards)in this forum it NEVER crashes...its just the white pixels and the graphical lines...

i think i can recall that this problem started right after installing "black hawk down Delta force"

thank you for help

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back