4GB Flash Drive giving problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a 4gb flash disk, but whn i put any movies in there, movies/videos upto 1.4gb will work f9, but if i put more thn tht it doesnt work.
for e.g 2 movies of 700mb each will work f9, but thn if i put the 3rd movie, it doesnt work, the transfer for the 3rd movie just finishes mid way and the flash disk shows that the movie is there but whn i try to play it, it gives error.

I have formatted the disk many times, but nothing happens.
The disk is FAT32.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thnx

yea it is 4gb, i can put other things in the drive other thn video files.
I mean whn the video of upto 1.4gb is there, and the extra remaining space of abt 2.5gb, i can put anything else, like documents mp3's etc.

If you right click on it in your "my computer" and select properties, what does it say?

well it says 3.84gb is the total capacity.

I just found out tht if i put anything in the flash drive for approx. more thn 2gb, everything seems to be there but the anything ins excess of 2gb doesnt work, doesnt matter if its video, audio or documents.

So i suppose tht the flash drive works f9 upto 2gb but anything mroe thn tht it doesnt seem to work well, any solution for tht.

Make sure windows is fully updated and go to the flash drive makers website and see if there are any new drivers. Other than that, i haven't a clue.

well yea the windows is fully updated, and as far as the makers r concerned i will chk their website.
Well thnx anyhow for ur help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back