5.1 comp speakers suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

antradox

hi every1

i was just thinking of buying 5.1 speakers for my computer. I use to think that any 5.1 regardless of how branded or not they are, theyre still speakers. but for some reason i cant seem to trust spending just about 50 bucks on a cheapie brand, maybe there is something to look out for when buying them

anyone has any suggestions, or something that they think i should know about before buying any speakers.....what kinda specs should i look out for?

using the speakers mainly for gaming, music...a budget one will do

So you after quality for $ as well?
Logitech's 5.1 speakers are pretty good if you want that, and its quite cheap (price) as well..

If you're looking for speakers, see if you can get it demo'd first, then look for reviews on the net/friends etc. The power of the speakers is rated in Watts, just like a PSU, but the main thing is that the most powerfullest speakers wont mean the best for your environment. Try and find speakers that suit the room its in.. also, look at its frequency range that it can output. FYI: Human hearing is typicaly 20Hz to 20KHz range, but our subconcious can pick up the bits more and less to that average..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back