512 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7950 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack

512 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7950 GT Good for Gaming? I'm looking to buy one. I want it to be able to handle games like WoW, or CS:S.

Thanks.

A 7950GT will run any game smoothly on high resolutions with very high graphic settings.

Blackjack said:
512 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7950 GT Good for Gaming? I'm looking to buy one. I want it to be able to handle games like WoW, or CS:S.

Thanks.

It will play both those games on the highest possible resolution with setting pretty much maxed. Although, 2 7900GTX's is still more powerful.

Yep, it will make u play any game without worryin about anythin if ur specs is high, Like ur RAM,CPU,...ETC

one

Yeah. but I really probablly can't afford. If the 512 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7950 GT will run WoW And CS:S... It will be fine. I just need it to run Relativley lag-free.

Face of LA said:
Yep, it will make u play any game without worryin about anythin if ur specs is high, Like ur RAM,CPU,...ETC

one

Well, here's what I'm looking at right now:

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6400 2.13GHz 2MB Cache 1066MHz FSB

Alienware® Approved NVIDIA nForce 4 SLI Motherboard

1GB DDR2 Performance SDRAM at 800MHz - 2 x 512MB

512 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7950 GT

Will those guys be able to Run WoW Really smooth? I really want to (for once) play WoW relativley lag-free.

Just wondering, whats your power supply wattage and if you know, the amp rating on the 12v. rail? The 7950GT is a relatively power hungry card.

EDIT:
Are you looking at an Alienware??? If you are, disregard above.

johnmayo said:
It don't take much to run WoW lag free..

True, all you need is a GeForce 6600, or something to that extent (a 6200 overclocked to a 6600 as well).

Not even that..
I got a Dell 2300 with a 1.8ghz Pentium 4 Hyper Threading CPU
1 gig of PC-3200 RAM
3D FUZION nVidia GeForce MX 4000 128M PCI

It runs WoW maxed out...

johnmayo said:
Not even that..
I got a Dell 2300 with a 1.8ghz Pentium 4 Hyper Threading CPU
1 gig of PC-3200 RAM
3D FUZION nVidia GeForce MX 4000 128M PCI

It runs WoW maxed out...

Wow (no pun intended)! I thought World of Warcraft was more demanding than that. Just shows how much I've played!

EDIT:
You could also just get an ATI Radeon X800/X850 (just suggested to me actually as well). These should run most games on at least medium settings, if not high (Oblivion).

johnmayo said:
Hey cfitzarl, how do you like your 3500+?

Runs a lot better than my Celeron! I personally like it. I just need a new video cards and ram, and I'm finally all set...for now anyway. Very fast...very fast. Thank you for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back