TechSpot

$700 AMD Gaming Rig Bundle on Newegg

By GhostRyder
Sep 5, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Combo...mbo.1418408&cm_sp=DailyDeal-_-1418408-_-Combo

Theres a deal right now for an AMD FX 8350 and Gigabyte 990FX bundle for 700 (689 to be precise).

The bundle is 100 off of normal and comes with everything needed to build a decent mid-range gaming machine.

Parts list
    FX 8350
    Gigabyte 990FX
    NZXT Guardian Case (Its a cool case btw, I have a friend who owns this case)
    Sapphire HD 7790
    Rosewill Stallion 700Watt
    Gskill ripjaws 2x4gb set
    1tb Seagate Barracude 7200RPM drive
    Samsung DvD burner

Not bad for someone building from scratch with a small budget, with that list, you can keep it for awhile (Minus swapping the GPU eventually)

TechGamer likes this.
  2. TechGamer

TechGamer TS Booster Posts: 422   +38

This rig is best for the budget tbh u cant go wrong if ur not some high end gamer who plays every game highest graphics some just go for the playable frame rates and medium settings for the current and next gen games if so this pc is the one for u

3. GhostRyder

GhostRyder TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 2,263   +541

Yeah, I have a friend who bought an i5 and a 7790 and that GPU is surprisingly good for the price. As for the rest of it, if nothing else, that's all great component and later down the line you can grab a new GPU. Its got a great list of components and at a price I didn't think would be so low.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.