75% Bsod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellow everyone,
75% of the times I boot my laptop, when I'm logged in I have a blue screen with not any letters on it. I can only put power off.
When I boot succesfully I get following message
System Has Recovered from a Serious Error
Information:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 0000001B
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 81C685A9
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
Files
D:\Windows\Minidump\Mini061407-01.dmp
D:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-99382-0.sysdata.xml
D:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Local\Temp\WEREF84.tmp.version.txt

I've uploaded the dump here, because it was 128kb and I couldn't upload it to this forum:
http://users.telenet.be/dennism/Mini061407-01.dmp

Nobody? :(

The process in the dump is SLsvc.exe - Software Licensing Service. Try disabling it. According to this SITE you can disable it without any problems.

I have a question, I don't have any BSODS anymore, but with the service disabled I can't print wireless anymore, only I turn it on.

Is it possible to make a batch or something to quickly turn a service on/off?

Yes you can

In this scenario, you can accomplish this in 1 batch file (Option 1) or 2 batch files (Option 2).

OPTION 1*

* The batch file window MUST remain open until finished.

1. Run this batch file - when you see the first "Press any key to continue..." message, print/do what you need to do with the service.

2. When you're finish printing/doing whatever you need with this service, go back to the batch file window and hit the 'any' key...ok just a little humor :) , hit any key to continue.​

When the batch file continues it will stop the service.

In notepad:

net start [Name of Service] - without brackets
pause
net stop [Name of Service] - without brackets
pause

OPTION 2*

* Run the first batch file, do what you need to do with the service then run the second batch file.

In notepad:

Batch File 1 ([Name of Service]-Start.bat):
net start [Name of Service] - without brackets
pause

Batch File 2 ([Name of Service]-Stop.bat):
net stop [Name of Service] - without brackets
pause

Click File > Save, Choose where ever you'd like to save the file, Name the file(s) with a .bat extension (e.g. test.bat), Change the Save as type: to All Files.

To do this though, you will need to enable the service again. But set it to Manual and change its status to Stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back