8 step process for removing spyware malware

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed 8 step process to remove malware on my computer.please let me knwo whether the logs look ok or not. super antispyware didnot find any afected files. so i am not attaching that log.

Hi,

Welcome to Techspot ;)

Now please follow the instructions below. Be aware you wont be at this point clean after following these first list of steps. I just want to clean up your log so I can analyse it easier.

You have Mcafee, Zone Labs and Avira Anti virus installed on your machine.
The 3 programs running together can cause conflicts of interest and cause instability and also slow down your machine.
Please uninstall either Mcafee, Zone Alarm or Avira.
I would advise as you have probably paid for McAfee you remove Avira and Zone Alarm for now.

Please open up HijackThis and click on Do a System scan only. Place a trick in the following entries:

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {F2AA9440-6328-4933-B7C9-A6CCDF9CBF6D} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {E0E899AB-F487-11D5-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O18 - Protocol: bw+0 - {BB860C34-EB8C-4F82-8846-D373ABD6A323} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
Place a tick in the other 018 entires as well (make sure it has C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger in the middle)

Then click Fix selected

In your next reply please include the following:
A fresh Hijackthis log
A fresh Malwarebytes log
A fresh Super-anti Spyware log
Don't forget to remove 2 of the 3 anti virus installs
Also to ask do you use WordWeb

**Reply removed due to a forum issue.

Sorry course2study I just had to remove this reply due to an outside issue. Someone will be along later to help you

I ran the 8 steps, check out my log files

i really hope you could help me... thank you in advance.
the only symptoms my laptop has are
1. every ten minuites a microsoft internet explorer box pops up saying -

error (login): 0x10e0 the operator or administrator has refused the request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back