8 steps complete, 3 logs posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,
So I've read through the 8 step guide and have all the logs. it all seemed to work. I have Avira anti-virus, SUPER antispyware, comodo firewall, ccleaner, malwarebytes' anti-malware, and hijackthis. prior to completing the 8 steps, Avira would always report the same bugs every time i executed certain actions ex: upon ctr+alt+del, Avira would say C:\WINDOWS\system32\karna.dat is the TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen Trojan. Also, Avira would report C:\WINOWS\brastk.exe Contains recognition pattern of the WORM/Autorun.nuz worm and
C:\WINDOWS\system32 dllcache\beep.sys is the TR/Rootkit.Gen trojan randomly, or what seemed randomly. After finishing malwarebytes' anti-malware, it asked me to restart because the bugs couldn't be deleted otherwise. After i did that everything seemed to be fixed. i ran superantispyware and hijackthis without detecting any bugs(i think, can't remember). Anyway, i'll post the log files and wait for a response i guess. thanks.

Welcome to TS. Please visit these forums frequently and participate in the knowledge exchange that takes place.

The detail in your report is exceptional. It appears that protections are catching up to the threat.

If you have not done so already, update MBAB & re-scan. This will establish that the infection has been removed. Your description left open the question that MBAM ran clean after the reboot. HJT log looks fine.

This response ‘covers’ your post. A reply from you indicates that an infection remains or some aspect was not addressed.

A comment to HumanoidComplex- you should surely not have a 'complex'! If all the users that came here with malware did such a good job in explaining the problems, running the programs and attaching the logs, the sun would shine, the rain would come, it would be a beautiful day!

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back