8 Vista versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMaster

Some news on Google News about this, there are supposedly 6 finally. (Well, I found that some tell 7)

Vista Starter : emerging countries
Vista Business et Vista Enterprise : For business
Vista Home Basic, Vista Home Premium et Vista Ultimate : For home.

Yay, now 3 home versions... And I suppose that after a few years some progs. will only work in ultimate? (As some progs work only in XP Pro)

Oh sh*t! What the hell are those marketing guys at m$ high on?

I think someone (not me; got too much to do) should start a petition against this multi-edition bullsh*t!

If my hand get's any bigger, then let'd make 12 editions!

Oh sh*t! What the hell are those marketing guys at m$ high on?

I think someone (not me; got too much to do) should start a petition against this multi-edition bullsh*t!

Maybe that they have a different vision of "Having choice" ...

Some people might have complained that there was no choice with Windows and they came up with that.

I dont think that Microsoft havent worked that out but I see it very dumb, surely every1 would prefer the best OS(Don't tell me cheaper or something) whatever they do I do have now a pirated version of the beta version, and it couldn't be that hard to get a pirated one of the real one.Coming back to the 8 versions...They may be a lot, but I think Microsoft is doing a lot of projects to release things: The vista thing , a whole new OS, that's gotta hurt.But you know what I like that they're releasing something new b4 people start saying XP doesnt elevate work as much as other OS's do...etc....etc...
I donno I would wait for Tedster to tell us an answer and I'd be intrested in it...Why 8 versions???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back