8800 GT driver question

Status
Not open for further replies.

matace50

`I just installed a new power supply, more memory, and an evga 8800 GT graphics card. Whenever i try to install the drivers, my cd/Dvd wont recognize it(recognizes others however) and when it does recognize it, it says not responding when i try to install the drivers. Another thing it says when i try installing the drivers is its not windows xp logo approved and i should contact evga for the proper logo approved drivers. Does anyone know where i can install evga's drivers?

Also my computer is moving kind of slow.The screen flickers when i scroll down when im on a site. Is this because i dont have any graphics card drivers installed(i did notice it going slow when i unistalled my ati drivers before i start working on the inside of my computer).

Yes, when using the generic Windows graphics driver, you will experience slow, jerky scrolling when on the internet. As soon as you install the proper driver everything will be fine.

Try going to the Nvidia website for the latest driver for your 8800GT. Click here and fill in the appropriate information to find your driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back