939 Heatsinks

By loki
Oct 30, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was wondering if anyone knew if the Zalman-CNPS7000A-Cu works with 939 it says 462/754 and 478. Though I went to Fry's and asked if it could work with a 939 since the stuff looked similar, and they said it would. Has anyone tried this? Or knows for certain this is a compatible HSF for the socket-939? I apologize if this is in the wrong board, but it said cooling and HSF's are cooling, so meh.
  2. nate39

nate39 Newcomer, in training Posts: 59

I have a 939 nm 3000 with that heatsink and it works fine. Right now I am overclocked to 220fsb and it is under 40 C. I had a scare because of my video card. I have a sapphire 9600xt which has a passive heat removal system with pipes. My card actually leans against the heatsink and slightly bends a couple of the fins, but works great.
  3. loki

loki Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Thank you, :slurp: I love you! Now I don't have to waste money going online and buying a certified thing with s/h, *hugs and kisses*
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.