A Big Thankyou To Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaroddog

A Big Thanks To Everyone!

I just got done running Prime95. Here are the results: Torture Test ran 26 hours, 25 minutes - 0 errors, 0 warnings.

Is that great or what?!? I finally isolated the problem to either my cpu or motherboard and after running this test (which I previously failed within a few hours), I've determined that swapping out motherboards did the trick. I'm now ready to order a 6600GT to commemorate this wonderful day! My 2800+ Barton will still live to see another day (probably night :haha: ) of gaming. I want to thank my producer, Howard, and all you fans that made this possible!

Seriously, thanks again Howard. You've been great help in motivating me to get this sorted out. Also thanks to you other guys that have given me and my problem the time of day and helped me out. Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor one of these glorious days.

Kindest regards,
Jarod

Not sure if I ever helped in this issue. But regardless, I'm glad someone got their problem fixed!
Another point for Techspot!

You probably did. So many people have helped me with this issue that I've lost track of them all. And you're right, Techspot is great! Also, I've ordered that 6600GT from newegg.com. I'm anxious to see how much of a difference I'll see between it and my previous 9600XT (I know I'll see a difference between it and my current Geforce2 MX400 card :) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back