A blank minimized window on taskbar??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoushin

i need help...for some reason, every time i log onto my computer, i see a minimized window on the taskbar. i tried left and right clicking it...it does not maximize...there's only a minimized window with no title...can't open it. what's with it? and how do i get rid of it? :eek:

right click a blank area of the taskbar > check to see if the taskbar is Locked .If it is unlock and release that shortcut.If it goes away , re-lock and have a nice day.
If not , try a re-boot.

shoushin said:
i need help...for some reason, every time i log onto my computer, i see a minimized window on the taskbar. i tried left and right clicking it...it does not maximize...there's only a minimized window with no title...can't open it. what's with it? and how do i get rid of it? :eek:
p,

And if that doesn't work it may be a virus or some kind of spyware running, run a full virus check , if its XP run msconfig from the run command and see what is set to start at start up if you don't recognise it, stop it running.

i guess it did kinda work...sometimes that window isn't there when i log onto my computer. yet, when i open a new window...it somehow block that blank one from appearing on the taskbar?? i'm not sure, but it seems like it. unlocking it doesn't work. reboot...i think it works..but other times it appears again. and i did scanned my computer...there's nothing. and for msconfig, everything was ok. still confused...heh

I`m running Win98 at the moment.My taskbar is full of blank minimized windows.You should think yourself lucky.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back