A+ cert

By ajmac88
May 10, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, im just wondering if ne one knows the answer to this:
    (since there are 2 parts to A+ cert.)
    I took the old core hardware A+ test, 220-301, last summer, and i have school so i didnt take the other one. Now i want to take it the other half (OS), but there are new A+ tests now, so im wondering if i take the old OS test i still get the cert? Or is it useless? Or do i need to write both new ones?
    THanks
  2. raybay

raybay TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

Likely yes. Ask them. It all depends on whether they gave you a time frame by which you had to take the second test?
    How much did you spend for the test taken? Did you pass well with a good score?
  3. Shaw23

Shaw23 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 102

The old tests are still open for testing until sometime in June or July. So I am guessing that if you set up a test pretty soon you should still be able to take it, but after the deadline you probably wont be able to.
  4. ajmac88

ajmac88 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

thanks! I figured there was some sort of deadline, i think im going to call when i get a chance but i've been busy so wnated to know if anyone knew. I'll let you know after i talk to them
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.