TechSpot

A new and improved Silk Road returns to the Deep Web

By Shawn Knight
Nov 7, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. It took the FBI and the Department of Justice two and a half years to shut down the Deep Web drug market known as the Silk Road and while they might have arrested the alleged mastermind and several vendors and...

Read more

2. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,392   +329

I say it is legit I mean come on they cant make a better version just to scam people out of a few measly bitcoins :/ They are in here for the longhoul!

3. mccartercar

mccartercar TS Booster Posts: 134   +25

I still buy my pot the old fashioned way.

mizkitty, reinisnud and wastedkill like this.
  4. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Evangelist Posts: 810   +102

Lol free samples

5. TheDreams

TheDreams TS Addict Posts: 610   +61

Hmm St1ckm4n in play here -_- though it seems hes taken a green approach in attempt to hide his identity but I am not fool XD...
    [​IMG]

St1ckM4n likes this.
  6. davislane1

davislane1 TS Evangelist Posts: 3,559   +2,364

What say I? I say, who cares (outside of druggies and law enforcement, of course)?

7. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 2,920   +627

It's true. I give samples of my stuff away for free. :O

TheDreams likes this.
  8. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,752   +1,107

I don't really care either... I would expect Silk Road, in it's prime, was only a tiny fraction of illegal drug sales in the US. I'm not entirely against it either... do I care if people can buy heroin and coke on there, of course, but do I care if someone with chronic back pain an no insurance is getting hydrocodone? nope. Or the 28 yr old amateur body builder who wants some testosterone?
    I'd like to know what really goes through their site.

9. I quit drugs years ago, however I have nothing against them, I just prefer a clear mind. I definitely think they should be decriminalized, allow alcohol but imprisoning people for other drugs? Instead of burning money with "the war on drugs," offer assistance to those who want it. Portugal did it and look how well it has turned out. Save money, less addicts, severely decrease causalities and related crimes.

Too many closed minded people in power.

10. EsOhCeeBFD

EsOhCeeBFD TS Rookie Posts: 19

Preach.....