A new member has arrived. Thanks for allowing me to post

By sharkster692000
Jun 23, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have an nvidia GeForce 2 mx/mx400. I attempted to install my Vizio 22" widescreen using the one VGA connector from computer to lcd. I power them both up and I receive a message that "Mode is not Supported". I am running Windows XP pro 32 bit SP3. I am at a loss and nvidia has the worst Tech support. Any help will do.If more info is needed, just say the word. Thanks. Sharkster692000
  2. B00kWyrm

B00kWyrm TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,550   +18

Welcome Sharkster... Lots of good folk here, volunteering their time and expertise.

If you would like to start a thread here... http://www.techspot.com/vb/menu8.html
    I think this would be the best place for your question.

I would recommend, though, that you start by reading the second thread at the top of the page, a Guide on Video Card Upgrades.

I would also recommend reading this helpful tutorial on how to make a good first post (or start a new thread).
    http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic33297.html

Again... Welcome.
    I am confident you will find solid counsel and make new friends in our "community".
  3. sharkster692000

sharkster692000 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I will take your suggestion and do my homework. I guess I'm a bit anxious to resolve this issue and overlooked the protocol of posting. Once again, thanks to all for your warm welcome. It is much appreciated.

Later,
    Sharkster692000
  4. B00kWyrm

B00kWyrm TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,550   +18

Hi again sharkster... No problem...
    I was just trying to get you to the forum where your post would be better seen and be more quickly and easily resolved.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.