A process or something running in tray near the clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i didn't read the instruction before hand. i'll follow it and post my fresh hjt log

There is something running in the tray near the clock of my computer. it says System critical Error, Virus Detected please install a anti virus. for more information click on the balloon and when i clicked it homepage of virusburst.com opened, and i already have an anti-virus installed. i'm attaching my HJT log. plz help me

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of becool only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

thnks

actually just by following the steps u asked me to do got rid off that process. thank u very much. but i'm still posting my HJT log jst incase.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {E5A1691B-D188-4419-AD02-90002030B8EE} - (no file)

O21 - SSODL: ferrateen - {27321538-5739-4aa1-b84c-7d18e4383f1f} - (no file)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your computer.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

I did ask you to post an AVG Antispyware scan. However, it`s up to you.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of becool only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

made a boo boo again

ahh gr8. i made a boo boo again. sorry bout that i'm attaching my AVG log and also the HJT log here. My Hopkinso i wud like to know if u guyz accept donations u guyz have helped me a lot. and i really appreciate that thank you.

Have HJT fix this entry.

R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)

Other than that, your HJT log is clean.

I suggest you run the Ccleaner programme as per the instructions in this thread HERE.

We don`t accept donations as we give our time voluntarily. Plus Techspot is paid for through advertising. Thanks for the offer nonetheless.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back