A quick introductory hello!

By KrinkleKrunk
Dec 1, 2007
  1. Hello and greetings TechSpot members. I just managed to repair my daughters old Dell Dimension 4100 running Windows 2000 Pro with the help of information gleaned from this site and others. After reading a goodly number of posts on these boards I decided to join.

What a great forum you have here! Absolutely the best advice! Don't know how to thank all the posters individually so here is a general all encompassing thanks:

Thank You!

I am looking forward to reading the insightful info here and perhaps I may even be able to reply with some useful or at least interesting posts:grinthumb
  2. momok

momok TS Rookie Posts: 2,265

Hello, rchavez, and welcome to Techspot =)

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

3. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

Hello, KrinkleKrunk, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here :)

momok's greeting looks uncannily similar to my usual one ;) haha
  4. momok

momok TS Rookie Posts: 2,265

Hehe, I've always used Howard's canned greeting as a template in the past. I see that yours is the same too =)
  5. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

i based mine on howard's but i wrote it all myself and saved it in a notepad file ;)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.