A short hello

By andyiow
Jul 16, 2007
  1. I found this forum whilst trying to fix a friends PC, a new one with Vista, which had been working for 5 months with no problem. Eventually found the fault to be the memory.

Anyway, I am Andy and seem to be, without being boastful, the person that most of my friends call with IT issues having built about 16 in about 5 years plus a few upgrades. Working in the electroincs field most of the stuff makes more sense to me.

Interests are mainly photography, sea fishing, computers and my new one model helicopters (RC versions, which curently has only left the ground twice, but I have crashed at least twice as many times).

I hope that I may be able to contribute as much as I can as well as gleen as much from yourselves.

Thanks for reading.
  2. Ididmyc600

Ididmyc600 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,415

Hi Andyiow and welcome to the TS Forum :wave:

Nowt wrong with being boastful, if you have it tell people and make money out of it, most on here do..

I like the thought of sea fishing, never done it though,and I do RC cars I have 2 at the moment both battery, i cant afford a petrol one yet.

Would you please take a few moments to read the following. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.