TechSpot

a tired techy joins the ranks

By dalefarrell
Nov 7, 2006
  1. Ah, just vent onto the keyboard. What a rotten day. Ended up here after surfin for help. Too many browsers with favorites spread out on them. They all have their ups and downs. Opera, Firefox, and even the new IE. So danged frustrated with my main pc I just went out and bought FinalFantasy12 to play while my rma process begins. I believe I have just had my second amd 64x2 die. Sure, it is still under warranty, I hope, but I will have to send it to Holland, and that is another 80 bucks!!! AMD and ASUS have their individual forums but I've looked for a "universal" site for my "home". The moderator invited me to make my first post here, but did he expect such a diatribe?? Well, I feel better. It is 10:30pm in Seattle. I am going to suspend my pride and post a query about grounding motherboards, do my paper voting, pick up my wife from work, and try to not think about tomorrows beginning hassles with rma'ing the processor. I'll put an icon on the desktop for TheTechspot and see you all later. Dale.

2. wolfram

wolfram TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,605   +9

Hello and Welcome to Techspot! :)

It's nice to meet you!

Regards :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.