A VERY strange music situation

learninmypc

The easiest way to describe this is to say I "had" tunes on my laptop which I transfered from my W7 via a USB flashdrive. The folder & tunes have long since been deleted & recycling bin emptied & the Vista has been defragged at least twice, yet when I recently installed iTunes to transfer contents from one iPhone to the other one, the tunes I "had" on here, mysteriously showed up in iTunes. How ??
NO, I never had the tunes on the iPhone. Its a mystery to me but I bet sonmeone here has an answer. :)

They were most likely stored in Itunes it self. IF you use your accounts pass word and username. It most like brought them back .

They were most likely stored in Itunes it self. IF you use your accounts pass word and username. It most like brought them back .
But if you remember, I had Data Execution program problems & used REVO to remove iTunes from my Vista. I though revo removed EVERYTHING? ??

Yes it would have removed from the computer. But if you have a account with Itunes. it would still be there in the account.

Yes it would have removed from the computer. But if you have a account with Itunes. it would still be there.
No account at itunes when I had those tunes.
I only used iTunes this times just to make the transfer which was successful. Then yes, I did have to sign in to my iphone acct. :confused:

Some Accounts have a habit of storing programs The only way to get rid of such things. Is to delete them from the account its self. This is the only thing I can think of. I have a few accounts that do this. Which is pretty nice to a point. If I do not have the stuff on my computer. I know I can get it back from my account.

When you had Itunes in your computer . Did you sign up for it.?

Last edited:
Some Accounts have a habit of storing programs The only way to get rid of such things. Is to delete them from the account its self. This is the only thing I can think of. I have a few accounts that do this. Which is pretty nice to a point. If I do not have the stuff on my computer. I know I can get it back from my account.

When you had Itunes in your computer . Did you sign up for it.?
Originally no. I simply downloaded it from TS & it played the tunes I mentioned above. Then I started having that Data Execution problem & used revo to get rid of itunes. As I said, its confusing.
I only redownloaded it to back up my other iPhone. Can we say strange :)

@Cobalt006 , I did some googling last night trying to find out how to save my itunes tunes but when (imo) it failed, I said the heck with it & used revo to uninstall itunes. Shut the laptop down over night & then figured I'd reinstall it. But this morning I clicked Start & typed in iTunes>Enter & up popped a box.I followed the path & :Dfound the tunes so I saved them to a flashdrive & deleted them from the "Original" location".
Rebooted & did another search for iTunes & came up with nothing. :)
So, I came back in here & downloaded iTunes again & when it asked if I wanted to search for tunes, I clicked yes, knowing they were gone. Or I thought they were. :confused:
Where they came from I have no idea. The mystery remains. iTunes is a VERY strange program. :) Thanks & have a lovely day. :):D

Very good point. I wish somebody in here knew.
One last question I have, since they play in iTunes on my pc, can they be played in or by the Music app on my iPhone? :)

This is odd, on my iPhone you replied & said "Yes. There should be a app you can download. From Itune store. Not sure how you would get it from a Iphone. But you can get it thru Goodle store on my phone."
Yet in here, I see nothing of that post. Is it a full moon? :)

This is odd, on my iPhone you replied & said "Yes. There should be a app you can download. From Itune store. Not sure how you would get it from a Iphone. But you can get it thru Goodle store on my phone."
Yet in here, I see nothing of that post. Is it a full moon? :)

Sorry I read your post wrong the first time. I had thought you wanted to know if you could get a app. Then when I read it again. I noticed you wanted to know if you could use your app on your phone. So no there is no full moon LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Back