TechSpot

A Wave and a Smile

By RestlessBeauty
Mar 26, 2007
  1. A quick hello to all.. with todays computers and programs its always good to get other opinions and help with problems that are bound to happen. Anyone know where I can post a HiJack This Log? To get help on that and some spyware program results before I delete myself from the super cyber high-way?

Peace out
    RB

2. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,090

I take it you haven't looked around this site much ehh? You may want to take a look at the Security and Web forum on this site! ;)

3. RestlessBeauty

RestlessBeauty TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 18

well i was lookin... when I got your email.. but have been doing this for 3 days now.. and found several things in diff spyware that is confusing to me.. also changed the name in my Hijack this to analyze this.. as it says and am still reading but will hit the security in case Im in a totally diff area.. and you do have lots on here if someone is lookin for one particular thing.. thanks for the speedy reply, its appreciated !!
    RB

4. halo71

5. RestlessBeauty

RestlessBeauty TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 18

oh geeez I think i screwed up... i placed it in Windows OS...

**ducks***

6. halo71

Thats okay if you posted in the wrong forum it will be moved to the security forum. :)

7. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.