A weird problem with my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last few days i have a really weird with my comp, or my screen... i have a Enermax computer and a little older PC screen... the computer and all was fine until i got some problems. My computer was always getting a message that PML Driver, LVCOM Server and DrWatson Postmorten debugger are getting errors and if I should send the error or not send, but it kept on happening, like every 5 minutes one error. I was really angry and just clicked '' Do not send''. And after some time my computer tottaly freezed and i couldnt do anything except reset my computer. That was happening everyday until yesterday when I was on the computer and there was an electricity shut (when in the whole house or even more houses there is no electricity for like 1 minute till 1 hour). When the electricity came back i wanted to play my computer, but when i pressed the button ''Power'' i could only hear how my computer was powering himself but the screen was black... nothing happened, so i tried any other of my pc screens that i had at home but no one worked, so i tried the screens on onther computer and they worked there... At the beggining i thought i need to wait a little time so i waited and then i pressed ''Reset'' button on the computer, and then for some time you could hear the computer (but the screen still wasnt working) and all of a sudden the computer shutted down (like without electricity) and all of a sudden it shutted back on, waited like 15 seconds and again shuted down, until i plugged the comp out of the electricity... the next day when i plugged the computer back in it started normal, but the screen didnt work, and when i pressed ''Reset'' Button again, the computer shutted down and then back on like the previous time.
I would really appreciate your help, i already googled everything i thought it would be wrong. Is it possibly that my graphic card couldnt ''survive'' the electricity shut down? Thanks everyone who will help.

p.s. sorry for my bad english, and if you want to know any more informations about my comp just ask. Thanks.

LVCOM is a driver for a logitech Video cam. The PML driver is for HP software. If you can get it started, try uninstalling those. And disconnect or unplug the video cam and printer/scanner whatever it is from the system as well.

How much memory, and what is your video card? Or do you have on-board video?
Check your device manager for red or yellow flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back