About me

By qryptiq
Dec 12, 2007
  1. i don't know it all and that's been my mentality now for 10 years in the IT field. Surprisingly enough, that mentality has made me a valuable player in my company and i'm looked at as "the go-to-guy" - "the lead" but i'm still modest in my ways.

i don't pay attention all the time and it shows - LOL
    i pray all the time but not in the sense of kneeling down and stating "god give me strength" - not at all. I pray in the way i think and communicate to the world. My prayer is never of asking for something. It's appreciating the people and situations that come my way and the challenges i face every day. It's good to be alive!
    i like cartoons (watch'em all the time with my kids)
    i like home improvements (keeps me from doing bad things)
    i enjoy my family to the fullest
    i love my neighbor (he's 95years old)
    i don't like candy corn

and that is all i have to say about that....
  2. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

Hello, qryptiq, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here :)

I hope that you can share you knowledge and experiences with our users, and learn things in the process too. After all, knowledge is power :D
  3. k.jacko

k.jacko TS Rookie Posts: 493

:confused: o....k...... then.

You do know this isn't a dating site right?

Only kidding :D welcome aboard!
  4. qryptiq

qryptiq TS Rookie Topic Starter

uhm, now that i read it, it does sound funny LOL

i suppose i'm here like everyone else, which is with an IT background....or am i assuming too much? I figured to share something personal than professional - there'll be plenty of time of the professional aspect in posts to come - i'm sure...
  5. k.jacko

That's all well and good....but for the record.....i'm not single! :p

Aaah.....again with the jokes!

Anyway, yeah, there's a lot here that do know their onions, there's also a lot that don't.
    But that's why we're ALL here, to give and receive advice.
  6. Dmazda8

Dmazda8 TS Rookie

hi names ALvaro but no one really knows how to pronouce it so they cal me AL...i love computer, girls and cars in that order lol....
  7. k.jacko

Thread stealer........thrash him!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.