About Razr Maxx size & battery life

J

jojog

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]My friend leaning towards to have a Droid [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Razr Maxx[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] recently because she has special favor to Motorola( probably first mobile phone she had…) but I am feeling that the screen size is a bit of a double edged sword because she is a BB user now familiar with the Qwerty keyboard.
The larger screen creates a fantastic visual experience when browsing, but I'm guessing she will not used to it. She also feel like the larger screen and keyboard along with swype will be easier to get over the lack. [/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]
I do not know much about this model though I owned a doridX, so I wander if it was a bit big and have you gotten used to its size over time…
[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]And also I heard that its battery life last long and have no idea whether it is true…My droidX indeed have an impressive performance before… even if I unplugged the phone off the charger at 7am not to put it back on the charger before I crashed out at night and woken up next day the battery still at about 20%. [/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS] [/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Through one day I kept the wifi was on all day, I played an hours worth of home run derby, I watched a few you tube videos, surfed a little net, and I have all my accounts synced up tofacebook, myspace, yahoo, hotmail, google, and twitter. I also have a live wallpaper running. In the end I my battery never hit the "red" and was a little over 24 hours of battery life before I put it on the charger. [/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]I recommanded droidX to her but she wants [/FONT][FONT=Arial]a more recent model…[/FONT]

Back