About the Guides and Solved issues section

N3051M

Now, i want to submit some tutorials onto that section of the forum, but when i click "Post New Thread", as you do, it comes up with this:
N3051M, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i know that the submissions gets proof-read by the mods or something before it makes its appearance on the forum, but seeing that there's no "How to post into this forum" bit of advice, naturally one would click the "post new thread" button..

am i missing something?

Julio recently stopped members from opening new threads in that forum altogether. This was to stop *****s from continually posting their computer problems in that forum. The only way to have a new thread in that forum, is for a moderator to move it there.

What I suggest you do, is write your tutorials and put them in whatever forum you would normally put them in. If they are deemed good enough, moderators will move them to the guides and solved issues forum.

Regards Howard :)

Thanks for the clarification. Maybe a small note could be made in the stickies for others who are interested?

Back