AC97 Multimedia Audio Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

DellLatitudeUsr

Hello. I'm a newbie. Anyone ever build up on a laptop and get that happy feeling until something annoying goes wrong and don't know how to fix it? I need help. I installed XP Pro sp2 on a Dell Latitude D510 and everything was fine besides the sound- no sound. The XP cd doesn't help either. For anyone who wants to help, my info is:

Intel 82801FBM ICH6-M AC'97 (B1)

Basically, I just need a link so I can find/update this driver- I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!!

If all you have is dial-up, then, copy the darn thing to a cd as soon as you get it - also any other downloads you have made/gotten whatever. Make sure you name the folder for each CLEARLY and then put it in a cd case with a Label that says - DO NOT THROW OUT!!!!

:)

Hee- funny. True. Dail-up suck major ballz. Luckily I have flashget, so that helps a little. It's on 96% now. I'll be sure to put this CD in a 3-inch case ;)

Thankx 4 the help. Greatly appreciated. The sound file worked! YES! I've sound now! And to think I spent all da seaching for Intel 9234jbfdng9rjg.....ac97.... and all I needed to go to was that site- what a waste....

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back