Acer laptop stuck on acer logo screen

OhaiyoUA

My Acer Aspire Cloudbook 14, running Windows 10 is stuck on the boot screen, when you first turn it on, the Acer screen pops up, fades, goes to black, and repeats the cycle. I have tried to manually set the HDD to the first option in the boot processing in BIOS, I tried start up repair, automatic repair, safe mode, yet there is no hope. It all started when my laptop wasnt playing sound so I resetted it, but since I couldn't even reset it, I shutted it down and the next day the problem started. Also my laptop has no disk holder

Have you checked your Warranty? One year? Check if you have coverage. Initiate case with support.

Able to reach BIOS, but no optical media player, download Windows 10 install for USB flash.

"started when my laptop wasnt playing sound so I resetted it" - so it appears the reset failed, but it could be a failing drive.

Have you checked your Warranty? One year? Check if you have coverage. Initiate case with support.

Able to reach BIOS, but no optical media player, download Windows 10 install for USB flash.

"started when my laptop wasnt playing sound so I resetted it" - so it appears the reset failed, but it could be a failing drive.
Well, first of all when I was going to reset it, it stopped at around 40% and said "There was a problem resetting your PC."
Also if I don't have a serial number can I still install Windows 10?

Since it came with the laptop, your authorization is based on "OEM Activation 3.0" - it was installed and activated by the OEM. There should be a sticker on your machine with the key on it or on a separate certificate which came in the box. See: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10749/windows-product-key If you cannot locate it, you can obtain it by downloading and running Belarc Advisor.

It is best if you do have it. Check with Acer support if you do not.

Back