TechSpot

Acer unveils three new high-resolution monitors: LED, touch, 27- and 29-inch sizes

By Shawn Knight
Aug 16, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Acer has unveiled three new high-resolution LED displays targeting consumers as well as professionals. The 27- and 29-inch monitors are designed to allow buyers to more easily multitask or in perhaps even replace a multi-monitor setup with a single large...

Read more

2. VitalyT

VitalyT TS Evangelist Posts: 1,827   +546

A good 27" panel now can be purchased for about $600, which means Acer wants extra $400 for it being a touch-screen. Not only it is a complete rip-off, but most people who buy those 27" monitors do not care about touch-screen. To make matters worse, it has no DisplayPort.

Arris likes this.
  3. There's a lot of people who want to hold their hand up to the monitor all day so they can do their jobs.

Just not me!!!

4. Yep most people are not freeky like that to want to touch their monitor all day. But if you make a touch monitor that my girlfriend can ware. I would not mind touching her all day to use my computer.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.