Acessing the run dialog box at xp activation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone

was wondering if anyone could help me out.. i'm trying to help a friend whose machine has global copy of xp as its an office machine.. basically there were a couple of errors or virus which a registry cleaner moved for deleted or basically changed something.. but now the machine wont allow her to lost in with her slave account, or any form of administration account.. basically i need the internet to sort it out, or to change the WPA event thing in the registry.... can anyone explain to me how i can get to the run dialog box from the activation screen(with the narrater tool).. or explorer from the activation screen.. i can't use safe mode either it does the exact same thing.. the thing just gives the same error messages that the user has not activated this copy of windows and is not allowed access.. all i want to do is copy off the files.. or even better just activate it..

any insight would be greatly appreciated

thanks alot :)

sorry it basically said it can't find the product key or is not activated.. but it sbeen activated for at least a year ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back