Inactive [Active] I am pretty sure I have a Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I hope I have all the required info u have requested and feel sure I have some kind of virus. It is redirecting my browsing page alot.

Thanks In Advance
2birds

Attachments

• DDS.txt
    15.2 KB · Views: 2
  • gmer.log
    1.3 KB · Views: 1
  • gmer1.log
    9 KB · Views: 1
  • Attach.txt
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
  • mbam-log-2010-08-04 (01-14-43).txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 4
Welcome aboard
yahooo.gif

Your Malwarebytes log shows "No action taken" after each line.
Please, re-run "Quick scan" and fix all issues this time.
Post resulting log.

When done...

Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
  • Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
  • If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

Re-Virus

Thanks for suggestion on tdsskiller I tried it and nothing was alerted or found by it, any other suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks In Advance

Re-Virus

Thanks I believe that everything is in order now I don't know which program I downloaded fixed the problem but seems everything is ok for now. I really do appreciate your help or suggestions it is such a relief.
Thankyou Greatly
2birds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back