TechSpot

[Active] I am pretty sure I have a Virus

By 2birds
Aug 4, 2010
  1. Guys I hope I have all the required info u have requested and feel sure I have some kind of virus. It is redirecting my browsing page alot.

Thanks In Advance
    2birds

Attached Files:

2. Broni

Broni Malware Annihilator Posts: 52,892   +344

Welcome aboard [​IMG]

Your Malwarebytes log shows "No action taken" after each line.
    Please, re-run "Quick scan" and fix all issues this time.
    Post resulting log.

When done...

Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
    • Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
    • Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
    • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
    • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
    • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
    • If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
    • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

3. 2birds

2birds TS Rookie Topic Starter

Re-Virus

Thanks for suggestion on tdsskiller I tried it and nothing was alerted or found by it, any other suggestions would be helpful.
    Thanks In Advance

4. 2birds

2birds TS Rookie Topic Starter

Re-Virus

Thanks I believe that everything is in order now I don't know which program I downloaded fixed the problem but seems everything is ok for now. I really do appreciate your help or suggestions it is such a relief.
    Thankyou Greatly
    2birds

5. Broni

Broni Malware Annihilator Posts: 52,892   +344

No problem...
    Good luck :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.