Adaware 2007 wont open

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasma dragon00

title pretty much states it all. in task manager, in processes tab, i go to open adaware 2007. it shows up as adaware 2007.exe for like 5 seconds, then it disappears. any ideas? what logs should i post? i just did an avg AS scan, only showed 3 tracking cookies.

feel free to close topic. i didnt know that having a game open would stop it from opening >_<

~plasma

issue resolved

well, while we're on the topic, i do have one question. i cant get any settings in adaware 2007 to save. settings for the scan, skin, other options... any ideas on this?

thanks,

~plasma

I don't actually use it myself, but if you can locate the file where it saves it's settings, right click on it and go to properties and remove the tick if it is set to read only.

It's just an idea so it may or may not work.

hmm, i looked but i cant find where the file could be. i looked in the program folder but nothing in there was set to read only.

any ideas anyone else?

thanks,

~plasma

EDIT: im almost thinking about reinstalling it, but it was such a pain to get it to install in te first place... :( . at least it was on my pc. it installed no problems on my friends pc. and man, TweakUI rearranged my desktop :( :( :(

I don't have any more ideas I'm afraid. As I said, it's not a piece of software that I am familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back